Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job TitleNew Product Development Co-Ordinator
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience2 to 4 years
SalaryR9500 to R10000
Job Published05 February 2022
Job Reference No.863678901
Excellent opportunity for an NPD Co - Ordinator to join a leading provider FMCG to major retailers.
Reporting to the Head of Product Development & Innovation, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing the development of new products to meet technical and process parameters in a profitable manner.
- Relevant NPD experience within flour and baking, or FMCG considered.
- Scientific and Technical Skills
- Passion for new product development and food.
- Ability to communicate with stakeholders internally and externally.
- Must be passionate about baking and confectionery
- Create and execute NPD projects by understanding the market and consumer needs!
- Attention to detail
- Develop and deliver new products in a timely manner to ensure all products are technically compliant to the brand and retailer requirements and codes of practice.
- Responsible for the input of correct recipes to the company’s recipe management system.
- Photo shooting of new products and video presentation.
- Weekly reporting, update sensory analysis records
- Attend internal weekly brand & retailer meetings as part of the internal stage and gate process.
- Work closely and communicate effectively with the Process Team.
- Manage the samples that are required for nutritional purposes & for customers efficiently so all are prepared, labelled and dispatched correctly.
- Continue the rationalization of ingredients and recipes.
- Provide metric’s on a weekly basis so reporting can drive continuous improvement.
- Marketing the new product
- Provide training for the sensory and new product in the factory.