Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job TitleSemi - Skilled Diesel Mechanic
Experience3 to 4 years
SalaryR13000 to R13045
Job Published10 March 2022
Job Reference No.664100824
We are looking for a skilled Assistant Mechanic to maintain and repair vehicles. You will be responsible for troubleshooting issues and fixing them aiming to maximum reliability and functionality.
An excellent mechanic has good eye-hand coordination and manual capabilities. Well-informed in complex mechanical or electronical systems of vehicles and have excellent problem-solving abilities. They must also be good communicators to provide advice to customers/ staff.
Skills & Responsibilities:
- Carry out maintenance on all Company equipment specifically heavy trucks and trailers.
- Tech savvy
- Safety orientated
- Understanding of diesel engines
- Understanding of electrical systems (brakes, engine- cooling, air- conditioning)
- Inspecting vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspecting vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conducting routine maintenance work aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
Education & Experience:
- Training in mechanics
- At least 2 years or more in the field