Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published23 February 2022
Job Reference No.662331156
- A flexible approach to work and the ability to work well within a team.
- Strong command of the English Language – speak – read and write
- Strong Computer Skills
- Excellent telephone etiquette
- Very well organized and energetic.
- Own transport.
Minimum Skills and Qualifications:
- Grade 12/Matric.
- Fully computer literate.
- Excel – Word
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Greet and welcome guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Filing of invoices
- Filing of stock sheets
- Flight bookings - on the internet
- Ordering of food for Management Meetings
- Order front office supplies and keep inventory of stock
- Update calendars and schedule meetings
- Sending of parcels with courier (Fastway & Fedex)
- Helping out with H/O Invoicing from time to time on Navision
- Perform other clerical receptionist duties such as filing, photocopying, transcribing and faxing
- Monday to Friday - 07h00 to 17h00