Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job Title360 degree IT Professional Recruitment Lead
Experience5 to 10 years
SalaryR1 to R2
Job Published03 May 2022
Job Reference No.529426122
Client based in Dubai seeks the services of an “360 Degree IT Professional Recruitment Lead” who will join our Professional Executive Search Recruitment Team.
The Professional Recruitment Lead implements local sales plans based on targets aligned with the business priorities to meet and exceed the needs of clients, candidates, colleagues, and shareholders. The role incumbent is responsible for sales, recruitment delivery, and customer relationship management.
- Responsible for all recruitment processes for our clients,
- Managing end-to-end recruitment processes in order to ensure successful hiring in line with guidelines & SLAs, 360-degree consultancy,
- Meeting with hiring managers for position briefs in order to find candidates that meet their requirements in terms of skills and qualifications,
- Update and utilize recruiting databases and job boards,
- Hands-on candidate attraction & sourcing career portals,
- Execute proactive pool searches; create and manage recruitment sources to provide appropriate talent to the company,
- Screen & select candidates and conduct competency-based interviews.
- Develop a detailed knowledge of the nature and culture of all clients’ businesses,
- Keep in close contact with existing clients to keep abreast of their needs
- Generate leads from all possible sources including networking
- Grows the client base with a clearly defined sales action plan.
- Retains existing clients by guaranteeing best-in-class service delivery. Establishes and maintains good relationships with clients through regular telephone contact, visits.
- Implements and develops own customer portfolio and keeps it updated.
- Makes sure that field activities are realized in line with the company's ethical & compliance standards.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related fields,
- Excellent command of written and spoken English,
- Minimum of 5 years experience in recruitment in a consultancy environment, specifically know-how in recruitment consultancy in IT is a must,
- Skilled communicator, delivers well-received written and verbal messages,
- Flexible adapter, views changing business needs as an opportunity,
- Problem solver identifies challenges, proactively seeks and recommends creative solutions,
- Team player, appreciates and recognizes colleagues’ successes, focuses on the team’s goals,
- Recruiting knows how to locate talent using innovative sourcing and recruiting techniques, proactively markets candidates to clients, able to navigate applicant tracking system,
- Client relationship guru, provides quality customer service, delivers results,
- Exhibiting creative problem-solving skills.