Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job TitleDigital Marketing Specialist
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
SalaryR1 to R2
Job Published16 March 2022
Job Reference No.3877117540
Client based in Bryanston seeks the services of Digital Marketing Specialist to support the formulation of digital marketing strategy and implementation to ensure the effectiveness of the results aligned to business requirements. Maintain our current B2B customer base & help to implement strategies to penetrate B2C with a consumer focus. Influencing targeted consumers or businesses to choose LS products and services in order to achieve specific measurable business and marketing objectives.
Key Performance area:
• Execute effective digital marketing and social media strategies in support of and in response to the business’ overall objectives while ensuring effectiveness of results:
o with an understanding of digital marketing tactics, including SEO, PPC, native advertising, email marketing and online reputation management, crossing into areas as integrated campaigns
o working with agency strategy, development and creative teams to ensure all strategy and messaging align with integrated digital marketing campaigns
o Provide support, input and influence in all digital marketing activities, based on relevant insights generated, and with the aim of improving digital marketing activities
• Develop strong relationships with key internal stakeholders across the business within Property and Auto businesses
• Keeping abreast of digital marketing and social media trends, with a firm understanding of user experience principles and influence stakeholder perception of digital marketing value to the business
• Co-ordinate tasks, resources and internal and external stakeholders to ensure the relevant, timeous implementation of the initiatives and campaigns per the signed off digital marketing plan
• Participate in conversations and provide insights/recommendations when reviewing data presented by reporting platforms
• Essential: Marketing Diploma or Degree with particular focus on Digital Marketing
• Advanced Diploma or Degree in Marketing is an advantage
• 3- 5 years of digital marketing roles that include client-facing roles, digital project implementation
• Working knowledge of best practices and workflows for digital marketing channels (web, social, mobile, media, etc.) and digital content/asset creation.
• Data interpretation
• Marketing Strategy understanding as it relates to the components of the marketing mix
• Analytical thinking ability to enable the application of client insights, market/competitors
• Communications skills and understanding including all communications mix elements (ATL/BTL)
• Understanding of branding & brand building principles and techniques as drivers of marketing strategies
• Writing of briefs and verbal articulation thereof to internal and external stakeholders
• Implementation of marketing plans in support of the marketing and business strategies
• Development of marketing presentations as required that are in support of marketing strategies, objectives
• Ability to professionally use PowerPoint, Word & Excel
• Well-developed strategic-thinking skills, with the ability to independently as well as in a collaborative environment
• Understanding of market strategy principles incl. market segmentation; target markets; positioning principles; branding principles; media & channel planning; social & digital platforms
• Be a champion for best practices across digital channels and media formats
• The ability to understand and apply all the elements of the marketing mix to successfully impact the marketing of a product or service
• Ability to understand and apply knowledge of customer insights
• Analytical skills - ability to process information/insights resulting in plans/interventions/campaigns that are effective
• Creative evaluation skills - ability to judge creativity in the context of briefs and be innovative
• Exceptional communication and project management skills; ability to present effectively and influence cross-functional teams, as well as the ability to deliver creative briefs
• Drive to collaborate and make the best work possible - you must welcome input from team members of all levels and backgrounds
• Influencing stakeholders to obtain buy-in for concepts and ideas
• Sharing information in different ways to increase stakeholders understanding
• Brainstorming ways of improving a product or situation
• Working with a group to identify alternative solutions to a problem.
• Interacting with diverse people and building partnerships
• Customer Focus
• Decision making and initiating action