Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job TitleSales Consultant
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
SalaryR8000 to R10000
Job Published26 April 2022
Job Reference No.3833130732
Our client is a leading brand in stationary and office furniture. They are seeking an energetic, organized and self-regulating individual who has experience in sales to join their team in Ladysmith.
- Actively grow customer base in Ladysmith and surrounding areas – Harrismith, Winterton, Bergville, Ezakheni, Northern Drakensberg, Colenso and Qwa Qwa.
- Applicants must have the necessary skills to prepare quotes and perform sales related commercial calculations.
- Applicants must have the ability to negotiate at both corporate and SMME levels and must be able to cold canvas when necessary.
- Prepare and maintain call cycle plan for customers assigned to your area.
- A deep understanding of the Tender environment and how to access RFQ’s from a range of different portals.
- Maintain a level of customer service by following up on customer queries, complaints, and requests.
- The ability to work with parastatals, SOES and other similar government departments to drive the companies brand.
- Regular feedback to management.
- To work with sales teams across the KZN region to ensure maximum impact of the BBBEE Sales program.
- A valid code 8 driver’s licence with own car.
- Able and willing to travel and stay overnight.
- Previous experience in a sales and marketing environment with a sales qualification would be an advantage.
- Fully bilingual (English and Afrikaans - Any other language will be an advantage)
- A general knowledge of the companies brand of products i.e. Stationery, IT Supplies, IT Hardware, Catering and Hygiene, Scholastic supplies, Optiplan Filing and Office Furniture products would be advantageous.
- Applicants must have intermediate computer skills i.e. Outlook Express, Excel and Word.
Personal attributes and skills
- Strong communication and time management skills.
- Customer satisfaction-oriented.
- Ability to work with great accuracy
- Able to work in a stressful environment
- Resilience and perseverance is inherent to the job.