Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job TitleProcurement and Quotation Specialist
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience1 to 2 years
Job Published04 May 2022
Job Reference No.3375074769
Position: Procurement and Quotation Specialist
Location: Richards Bay
Reporting Line: General Manager
Main Purpose: Cost estimators collect and analyze data in order to estimate the time, money and materials and labor to manufacture a product or provide a service.
Technical and Functional Competencies:
- BSc Degree in Civils or Architectural Engineering
- Min 2 years as an Estimator
- Key understanding knowledge of the engineering process involving high production machining to the manufacturing and refurbishment of heavy machinery and equipment.
- Word Excel
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Prepares work to be estimated, by gathering proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents
- Identifies labour, material and time requirements by studying proposals, blueprints, specifications and related documents
- Computes costs by analyzing labor and material and time requirements by using Job Sys
- Resolves discrepancies by collecting and analyzing information
- Sends prepared estimate/quote to customer
- Evaluating a products cost effectiveness or profitability
- Recommend ways to make a product more cost effective and profitable
- Orders and manages raw material and availability of job execution.
- Manages adherence to Quality, Environment, Health and Safety Procedures