Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job TitleSpecialist Panel Beater
Experience5 to 8 years
SalaryR16995 to R17000
Job Published16 February 2022
Job Reference No.301640229
Candidate will be responsible for extensive repairs on damaged trucks.
Candidate will also be working with all types of body repair techniques such as Body Putty and Sanding etc.
- Must have a minimum of 10 years recent experience as a Qualified Panel beater
- Trade Test
- Must be able to Strip and Assemble
- A valid Driver’s License is required
- Night Shift Duties
Role and Responsibilities:
- Carrying out inspections on bodywork and frames of vehicles to assess extent of damage.
- Must have the skill to work on trucks
- Disassembling damaged vehicle parts.
- Repairing scratches, dents and other damage to bodywork and replacing any parts that cannot be repaired.
- Straightening and aligning frames and unibodies.
- Reassembling vehicle body parts and accessories.
- Replacing or repairing windows, interiors, and exterior trim.
- Filling and sanding bodywork.
- Mixing of Paints in accordance with the correct color codes.
- Spraying of Vehicle.
- Should be able to work independently and maintain professionalism.