Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job TitleUX Resercher
Experience3 to 5 years
SalaryR1 to R2
Job Published21 February 2022
Job Reference No.2750307611
Client based in Bryanston seeks the services of UX Researcher.
As a UX Researcher in the Next Billion Users team, you will conduct and assist in research to create foundational understanding of users in Sub-Saharan Africa. You will work across various teams and products, focusing on a range of research from evaluative to exploratory. You will use a variety of methods to plan, execute, and analyze studies to ensure deeper understanding of these users and their businesses, and communities.
- Identify and prioritize high-impact UX research opportunities by having a strong understanding of product design, technical requirements, and business objectives.
- Work in collaboration with the team to understand and frame the research questions/needs, and quickly develop a research plan to address research goals and hypotheses.
- Support ongoing UX research logistics, including developing timelines and study requirements, organizing research sessions, taking notes during study sessions.
- Conduct a full range of research activities including fieldwork, literature reviews, surveys and other relevant research approaches.
- Assist with data organization, analysis, and synthesis, as well as with building research reports (creating highlight videos, slide decks, etc.).
- Develop research materials (interview protocols, usability test scripts, screeners, etc.).
- Awesome, self motivated team player who enjoys problem solving with product team partners (Design, PM, Eng.)
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports and oral presentations