Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job TitleTrade Test Electrician
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience5 to 7 years
SalaryR19995 to R20000
Job Published07 April 2022
Job Reference No.1990215435
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Qualified Trade Tested Electrician
- Minimum of 5 years’ post trade test experience in a manufacturing environment
- Must have general electrical experience as well as PLC experience
- Must have own reliable transport
Key Performance Areas:
- Conduct breakdown and preventative maintenance on plant machinery and equipment
- Assist in installation and commissioning of new equipment
- Perform and sign off on allocated job cards
- Test and evaluate equipment for irregularities
- Reading and interpreting Electrical drawings for faultfinding purposes
- Use the planned maintenance system with reference to the maintenance schedules and shutdown maintenance schedules
- Adhere to both industry quality standards and the requirements of ISO 9001
- Safety installations and compliance with SANS 10142 is imperative for all installations