Register With Us
Join the stratogo family.
We create opportunities for candidates by gaining insight into their knowledge, aptitudes, motivation and preferences ensuring the best fit.
Search for a vacancy through our job placement portal below
Filter and search for permanent and temporary jobs accross Africa
Processing of Personal Information
By submitting this job application to stratogo, you acknowledge and understand that you will be submitting personal information, including special personal information (collectively referred to as ‘Personal Information’ hereafter, where applicable) to stratogo.
Consent to Processing of Personal Information
You agree that Personal Information about yourself may be recorded, kept for as long as it is required by stratogo, and processed by stratogo for its legitimate interests, subject to the provisions of applicable data protection legislation.
Register with us and join the stratogo family
We create opportunities for candidates, ensuring the best fit.Submit your CV
Job TitleProduct Representative
Employment TypeFull Time
Experience3 to 5 years
Job Published07 April 2022
Job Reference No.1946471066
Position: Product Representative
Job Type: Permanent
Job Level: Junior to Middle
Customer experience is a really important consideration in the modern world of business. For this reason, it is important that the service offered by the Product Representative to the design and retail customers is of a high standard. As the affordable countertop solution, its the brand that people can trust.
Minimum Education Qualification:
- Have a valid driver’s license
Personality and Skills
- Have a friendly and pleasant attitude
- Always be presentable and properly dressed in the provided uniform
- Be reliable, responsible, and have the ability to work independently without constant supervision
- Have good people skills and be able to communicate in an appropriate way
- Have the ability to undertake basic administrative tasks such as report writing and record keeping
- Be a competent driver and have a clean driving record
- Be technically minded and have the ability to learn how to undertake minor technical repairs to installed surfaces where necessary
- Must be computer literate
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Establish and maintain a good relationship with owners, managers, and designers at each company through regular return visits and good service.
- Maintain a record of all product marketing material supplied to each showroom
- Attend all product warrant claims and report to the Market Development Manager on the findings
- Deliver and install any product brand display stands that may be required
- Support sales staff wherever possible
- Conduct a minimum of 35 to 40 calls per week. Each day’s calls should be planned in a logical basis so that companies that are close to each other are visited on the same day
- Submit to the Market Development Manager a weekly call report to act as a record of calls and a database of contacts made.
- Communicate any matters of interest or changes in market conditions in that report.
- Plan regular visits to a database of kitchen companies, showrooms, and interior designers/agencies.
On these visits, the focus should be to:
- Strengthen the relationship with the business, the individual, and the brand
- Check and clean of all marketing and display materials
- Stock-up on missing samples and brochures
- Ensure that all the display material is correctly branded and that all sales personnel know about the brand and its important selling points
- Work hours will be determined to a large extent by the operations of the business.
- Monday to Friday: 8am to 5pm